- Job Search
- Commercial Contracts Solicitor
BCL Legal are working with an award winning firm in South Manchester who have gone from strength to strength over the last couple of years. They have a core group of long standing commercial clients whom they offer full service commercial law to, including both contentious and non-contentious work to. The firm has a reputation for having an excellent culture, and centres its operation on excellent client service and retention. The firm is looking for a commercial contracts solicitor (0-5 years PQE) to pick up a range of contractual work for many of their most important clients.
Commercial Contracts Solicitor (0-5 years PQE) - South Manchester
· Commercial Contracts Solicitor looking after a wide mix of contracts across a range of sectors.
· Joining the highly regarded (tier 1 ranked) corporate commercial team.
· Close-client contact, operating as an extension of the client's in house legal function.
· Excellent opportunity to learn from some of the top lawyers in the area.
· You would be doing the commercial work for some genuine, top level household name clients.
· Excellent culture, with very supportive senior management team.
· Working with a firm that has collected many prestigious awards over the last couple of years.
· Modern open plan office, very close to transport hub with easy links to Manchester city centre and Stockport.
· Well-established training programme centred tailored to solicitors specific skillset.
· Great salary and package comparable to out of city centre firms.
· Good hours and a strong work/life balance with very reasonable chargeable hours expectations.
· NQ - 5 year PQE solicitor working as a commercial contracts solicitor.
· Confidence in dealing directly with clients is of paramount importance when working within this firm.
· Candidates must be able to work well within a team as well as autonomously.
· Solicitors must be confident in presenting to clients, and be able to form solid client relationships.
This is a great opportunity for a commercial contracts solicitor looking to join an innovative firm with a chance to work as a close partner to the in house legal function of clients. You will have good work/life balance without sacrificing on work quality.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018