- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor- full time & part time candidates will be considered!
A global alternative legal service provider with a dynamic and progressive culture is seeking a Commercial Solicitor to join the team in the Manchester area. This business has grown massively over the past 5 years with some large client wins leading to an abundance of commercial contracts work fuelling widespread personnel growth. Their client-base is made up of household name FTSE listed PLC's and the work taken on is a wide range of contract types.
- The company have an existing supply of top quality commercial work spread across the full commercial contracts spectrum.
- The firm positions itself as an extension to the clients in house legal team, the role is structured very much like an in-house position.
- You would be working with a small group of key clients, responsible for drafting and advising on a range of commercial contracts.
-There will be procurement contracts, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, and dependent on the client - industry specific contract types may be required.
- Clients from across a wide range of sectors including retail, telecommunications, banking, ecommerce and travel/leisure.
- There is no business development involved in the role.
- Full time or part time candidates will be considered
- Competitive holiday allowance plus buy and sell holidays
- 2% pension and 4x life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Excellent culture/ in- house environment (dress down, laptops, break out rooms)
- Great training and development on offer
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Commercial Solicitor
- Excellent and thorough drafting skills
- Commercially aware
This role will be perfect for any solicitor with grounding in commercial that is keen to join a firm solely known for commercial contracts work. The training is the best on the market and the reputation for commercial contracts is second to none.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018