- Job Search
- Private Client Paralegal
Private Client Paralegal - South Manchester
This private client paralegal position working in a Legal 500 ranked private client department is a great position for anyone looking to embark on a career within wills trusts and probate work. You would be working directly with a large team of private client lawyers and some great partners with excellent reputations based in South Manchester.
· Private Client paralegal position within a Legal 500 ranked team
· Working on wills, trusts, powers of attorney and court of protection matters
· Assisting partners and solicitors on a wide caseload
· Top quality work
· Working in a friendly and experienced team
· Good team spirit and excellent staff retention
· Strong and varied private client caseload
· Chance to progress within a top 200 law firm
· Private Client Paralegal
· Demonstrable interest in working in wills, trusts and probate work
· Experience working within private client work
· LPC or Law Degree
· Good attention to detail
This is an ideal position for any LPC, Graduate or private client paralegal looking to move to a highly regarded private client team. You will gain exposure to a varied caseload which will prepare you excellently for a career within private client.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018