- Job Search
- Probate Litigation Solicitor
Probate Litigation Solicitor
We are now working with a firm based in South Manchester who have become a leading provider of commercial legal services. They are a longstanding firm with some excellent clients who they have retained and built upon over many years. They are Legal 500 ranked in the majority of their legal fields, and have won many awards of late for their performance, marketing and culture. They are looking for a probate litigation solicitor to join their top tier Legal 500 ranked team.
· Probate litigation solicitor or associate
· High performance team with excellent support
· High-value caseload
· Working with executors, trustees, beneficiaries and charities
· Large team - a partner, a senior solicitor, two assistant solicitors, a trainee and a PA
· The firm is well known for its culture, with good staff retention and a good social side
· Modern open plan office with excellent technology
· Well established business support, with good HR and staff support functions
· Good salary
· Excellent transport routes to Manchester and Cheshire
· Great work/life balance
· Qualified probate litigation solicitor
· Maximum 5 years PQE
· Great litigation skills
· Good Academics
If you are a probate litigation solicitor looking to move to one of the regions top ranked firms, this is an excellent opportunity whether you have been working at a small out of town firm or a large city centre firm. They have a great culture, offer excellent work/life balance and have top quality work. If it is of interest, please apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018