- Job Search
- Court of Protection Solicitor
Court of Protection Solicitor - NQ - 2 Years PQE
We are now working on a position situated within the tier 1 private client team of a leading regional firm in Manchester. They are looking for a dedicated court of protection solicitor to work in their 6 person court of protection team. The wider private client team houses 20 people.
The firm are looking for a junior (NQ - 2 years PQE) court of protection solicitor keen to work with one of the best known court of protection partners in the country. They attract a lot of excellent work, and offer good work/life balance and a good social culture.
· Court of Protection solicitor position
· A lot of high value work including multi-million pound matters
· Working on cases where a professional deputy or trustees is appointed
· Strong team with a good support network
· Excellent personal development on offer - training (internal and external) and progression.
· Chance to work on both contentious and non-contentious work
· Working with reputable partners in a large private client team
· Access to great development tools including a strong training regime including external courses
· Firm with an excellent, welcoming social culture and plenty of other junior solicitors across multiple departments
· Excellent private client and personal injury departments with great cross-department referrals
· Qualified court of protection solicitor or private client solicitor or legal executive with a desire to specialise
· Ability to work autonomously on a caseload or with a project team on larger matters
· Exposure to court of protection work is a must
· Client contact experience is essential
· Excellent social skills
If this court of protection role sounds of interest please apply now. It is a rare opportunity to join a court of protection team inside a large firm with a great social culture. The firm is based in central Manchester
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018