- Job Search
- Employment Associate Solicitor
Employment Associate Solicitor - Regional Commercial Firm - Chester
This is an excellent role for an employment associate solicitor (4 + PQE) working in Cheshire for a regional multi-office commercial practice with a long-standing history within local employment law. They have built up an excellent client-base of mainly respondent employment work based across the country. It is a friendly team with a couple of highly regarded partners.
· Employment Associate Solicitor
· 4+ Years PQE
· Caseload of mainly respondent work supplemented with some executive level claimant work.
· Interesting and varied caseload of advisory and contentious work across a range of sectors
· Involvement in training and seminars
· Working as part of a large employment team with extensive support from both above and below
· Great office location with good technology and infrastructure
· Good work/life balance and a friendly office culture
· High level of staff retention indicating a happy workforce
· Some of the best work in the Cheshire market in a Legal 500 ranked team
· Good salary and wider package for an employment associate solicitor
· Strong importance placed on progression routes
· 4+ years PQE working in employment law, preferably in both contentious and non-contentious employment work
· Both respondent and claimant candidates considered
· Cheshire based
· Interest in business development preferred
If you are an aspiring employment lawyer looking for a new role in one of the best teams in Cheshire, this is an excellent opportunity.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018