- Job Search
- Real Estate Finance Paralegal
Real Estate Finance Paralegal - Manchester
New role: This real estate finance paralegal position is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing departments in Manchester, with clients located across the country. You will be joining a fantastic, nationwide multi-discipline law firm with a strong reputation for commercial work. The position is open to paralegals with residential or commercial property experience.
· Real Estate Finance Paralegal
· Manchester City Centre
· Situated in a large property finance team headed up by very experienced partners
· Assisting across a range of real estate finance work with a chance to progress very quickly
· Joining a very successful full service law firm
· Many of the teams previous paralegals are now starting training contracts, either internally or elsewhere
· Market leading work
· Close supervision from a multi-partner management team
· Exciting commercial caseload
· Great culture; a really friendly team in a forward thinking law firm
· Good pay and package comparatively
· Property paralegal experience required (either commercial or residential)
· Keen interest in law, and the soft-skills that come with working in a busy commercial department
· Manchester based
· Interest in real estate and property
· Keen to progress, whether that be in a training contract or fee-earning capacity
This is a tremendous role for someone looking to get their foot in the door at one of Manchester's fastest growing law firms offering great progression and work/life balance.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018