- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Associate
Commercial Litigation Associate - South Manchester
This is a position for a commercial litigation solicitor working in a nationally renowned litigation department on a range of high profile litigious matters. The firm has offices across the North-West with a client base consisting of FTSE 100 businesses, national PLCs and SMEs. They have modern office space, top of the range technology and nationally influential partners.
· Commercial Litigation Associate or Senior Associate
· Mixed caseload including but not limited to: breach of contract, partnership and shareholder disputes, professional negligence and some intellectual property disputes.
· Working closely with partners with excellent reputation within the North-West litigation market.
· Working with a client base consisting of local and national businesses and directors.
· Great work in a reputable litigation department
· Working closely with partners recommended by both the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners
· Great salary and wider benefits package for a commercial litigation associate
· Excellent progression possibilities with a well-defined path to partnership
· Firm that is renowned for its culture, technology and forward-thinking attitude
· Senior solicitor working in a commercial litigation team
· Experience working on a broad caseload
· Interest in being involved in business development and a progression towards partnership in the near future
· Ability to mentor junior solicitors whilst managing a full caseload
This is an excellent role for a senior commercial litigation candidate looking for a firm that will offer them genuine progression as well as a good work/life balance. If it sounds of interest, please apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018