- Job Search
- Employment Litigation (FTC)
Employment Litigation Solicitor (FTC)
This is a new urgent role for a fixed term Employment Litigation Solicitor working in central Manchester for an international business. The position has become available because of a couple of large, one-off cases needing an extra pair of hands. The contract on offer is for a minimum of 6 months, and will consider both full and part time candidates. The firm has over 60 specialist solicitors in the Manchester office, and offer a full range of commercial legal services. The business has offices in 22 countries and offers truly high-level work.
· Temporary Employment Litigation Solicitor (FTC) - 6 months
· Advising clients in relation to general employment law issues and employment disputes
· Conducting proceedings in the employment tribunals and managing cases in the employment appeals tribunal
· Helping solicitors in other departments with employment advice
· Working as part of a large nationally focussed employment litigation team.
· Working with FTSE 100, national PLCs and SMEs.
· Great position for any locum employment solicitor looking for their next assignment
· Can be taken on part-time to supplement other employment work
· Great pay and the best benefits package on the market
· City centre office
· Strong employment team in a global business
· Friendly culture with a strong sense of togetherness
· Experienced employment solicitor
· Strong passion for litigation, and good litigious experience
· Experience of working across all stages of the tribunal process is essential
· Ability to work autonomously or as part of a larger project team
This is a great employment litigation solicitor (FTC) position, working in Manchester on some high level and very interesting work. It is suitable for any employment solicitor keen to take the plunge in to interim work, or to prop up a further employment caseload. If it sounds of interest, please apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018