- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor (6+) - Manchester
A role has become available in a regional commercial firm in Manchester that has a strong grounding in the local market, and with an excellent reputation for property work. The firm has recently been taken over and has entered a real period of growth, with exciting expansion plans. The firm is in a very strong position in that it has a core nucleus of longstanding clients that amount to great foundations on which the firm can grow.
· Senior Commercial Property Solicitor (Associate or Senior Associate) (6 Years PQE Plus)
· Good understanding of all areas of commercial property work, including transactional and development work
· Opportunity to work closely with the head of the property team - a solicitor with a great reputation for real estate work
· Helping with the development of junior solicitors
· Client contact and development
· Working for a firm with a strong reputation for property work and an abundance of loyal clients
· Exciting time to join a firm with strong expansion plans following a recent takeover led by regionally recognised partners
· Good remuneration package for a commercial property solicitor
· Really friendly firm with good staff retention and flexible working patterns
· Senior commercial property candidate (6 years plus PQE)
· Broad real estate experience to include development work
· Happy with being client-facing and helping with team development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018