- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor - Manchester City Centre
Opportunity for a junior construction solicitor to work with a leading North-West based construction partner on a range of contentious and non-contentious work. The team is positioned within a leading regional firm with an excellent and long-standing commercial reputation based in Manchester city centre. You will get top quality work, and a good work/life balance.
· Construction solicitor, contentious and non-contentious mix with a leaning towards the non-contentious side
· Working alongside leading real estate and litigation departments.
· Role includes negotiating, advising and drafting construction contracts and advising on risk identification and mitigation
· Working closely with partner with an extremely strong reputation across the country
· Working in a firm with an excellent reputation across business law and with a strong existing construction and engineering team
· Close contact with experienced, knowledgeable partner
· Great work/life balance
· Opportunity for quick progression within a small construction team
· Strong salary and wider benefits
· Construction solicitor with contentious or non-contentious experience
· NQ - 4 years PQE
· Good academics
· Experience working in a strong commercial firm
This is an excellent position for anyone looking to start their construction solicitor career working with a leading partner, or someone who has grown tired of the lack of progression in a larger firm. If it sounds of interest, please apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018