- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor - Cheshire (1-5 years PQE)
This is a broad commercial property solicitor position working for a firm with an excellent reputation for property work. There is a real opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of top quality property work, working closely with some of the leading partners in the field.
· Commercial Property Solicitor (1-5 years PQE)
· Broad caseload to include Landlord & Tenant, Acquisitions & Disposals, Development and Plot Sales
· Working within a strong commercial property team full of ex-national firm partners and solicitors
· Solicitor or Associate title
· Cheshire based
· Strong routes of progression with clear and well defined targets
· Friendly chargeable hours targets
· Good work/life balance
· Strong salary for Cheshire
· Excellent and reputable partners to learn from
· Friendly culture
· Great quality work
· At least 1 year PQE working in a commercial property role
· Broad commercial property experience
· Ability to work autonomously and to assist as part of a team
· Cheshire based
This is an excellent firm offering an opportunity for you to work with some of the leading partners in commercial property, in a Legal 500 ranked team. You will get a broad mix of work and a chance to progress upwards very quickly. If It sounds of interest please apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018