- Job Search
- Employment NQ Solicitor
Employment NQ Solicitor - Regional Firm - Manchester City Centre
This is a new Employment NQ Solicitor position working in Manchester City Centre for a commercial regional firm. It is an opportunity to work in a small, specialist employment team working on a range of contentious and non-contentious work, mainly on the respondent side.
· Employment NQ solicitor in a strong employment team
· Manchester City Centre
· Caseload of contentious and non-contentious work
· Respondent focus, but with some high level claimant work
· Working directly with an experienced partner
· SME, North-West client base
· Great working culture with happy staff who stay at the firm long term
· Working at a firm with exciting growth plans
· Employment team that is growing year on year
· Varied caseload across the full spectrum of employment law
· Close client contact from the outset
· Role that will play an important part in a small but growing team
· Employment seat during training contract is essential
· Good academics
· Desire to work on both the respondent and claimant side of employment law
If you are a 2019 qualifying solicitor who is keen to go in to employment work please apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018