- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor - Cheshire
We are now working with a specialist private client firm who are looking for a newly qualified to join their team. The firm was started by two very reputable partners who had worked at various strong private client teams across the North-West, and then decided to go it alone. Their reputation has brought in some fantastic work over the last few years across the full range of private client work.
· Private Client Solicitor
· Wills, trust and probate work, on the non-contentious side
· High net worth clients
· Plenty of client contact, meeting clients across the North-West
· Excellent training, working with two partners who have managed large departments previously
· Really broad caseload, with varied work on a daily basis
· Strong caseload of interesting varied work
· Direct supervision by two leading partners
· Friendly team
· Based in Cheshire
· £28,000 + starting salary
· Fast progression, with regular salary reviews
The Desired Candidate:
· Qualified solicitor with private client experience
· Will drafting experience is essential
· South Manchester based
· Car driver - as client visits are a big part of the job
If you are a trainee solicitor soon to qualify and looking for a role within private client work, you will struggle to find a better team to join than this. Your training will be second to none, and you can expect to be working with high net worth individuals on a range of work. If it sounds of interest please apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018