- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
24th December 2019
Commercial Property Solicitor - Regional Firm - Manchester
We are now working with a regional firm based in Manchester that are looking for a new commercial property solicitor to join the team. They have an abundance of SME commercial property work and a strong existing team to join. The firm has been in existence for many years and has a very strong reputation with their longstanding client base.
· Commercial Property Solicitor inside a large commercial property team
· Mixed caseload of landlord & tenant, acquisitions & disposals, leases, development and finance work
· Key role within team, client facing and with mentoring over junior fee earners
· Opportunity to get involved in business development if desired
· This firm is known to have a great culture with excellent staff retention rates
· They offer great work life balance and reasonable targets
· Strong caseload of mainly local work
· Opportunity to be client facing, and build up personal brand
· Good pay for a commercial property solicitor role
· 2 + PQE Commercial Property Solicitor
· Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously
· Desire to work in a small firm
This Commercial Property Solicitor role is the ideal position for someone stuck inside a large firm that would like to join a firm with a better culture. It is an opportunity to take your progression in to your own hands without sacrificing on work quality. You may also be able to be more involved in a client facing capacity than many other roles at this level. If it sounds good, apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018