- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
26th January 2020
Property Litigation Solicitor - Manchester City Centre
BCL Legal are now partnered with a leading commercial firm, working on a position in their award winning litigation department. The role is for a property litigation solicitor, ideally with 2 - 5 years PQE. The firm is based in Manchester city centre and has an excellent reputation and one of the largest offices of any firm in Manchester. It is a highly desirable firm that tends to keep their staff very happy with a well-known excellent culture.
· Property Litigation Solicitor (5 - 7 PQE)
· Working in an award winning, legal 500 ranked litigation department
· Great caseload of contentious property work, with clients both locally and nationwide
· Property disputes including but not limited to: rent arrears, breach of lease, break clauses, assignments and underletting, forfeiture, evictions and breach of tenancy agreements.
· Close contact with two leading Senior Associates, recommended by the Legal 500
· High profile work
· Strong firm reputation with a growing name nationally
· Excellent legal 500 team, learning from and working with the best
· Top quality, high profile work
· Diverse client base
· Top of the market salary
· Strong office culture, with a happy workforce
· 5 to 8 year PQE property litigator
· Desire to lead and assist on high profile property cases
· Broad litigation experience with a property focus
If you are a property litigator keen to join one of the leading litigation departments in Manchester, this is a great way in. The team has an excellent reputation, and the firm seems to be a great place to be working at present. Please apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018