- Job Search
- Regulatory Solicitor
10th January 2020
Regulatory Solicitor - Manchester
BCL Legal are now working with a strong North-West headquartered firm who are looking for a junior solicitor to join their regulatory department. This excellent team has worked on some noteworthy cases over the last couple of years, and there is a very interesting caseload for you to get involved in.
In joining this firm as a regulatory solicitor you will have the opportunity to:
· Work on a varied caseload of professional regulatory defence cases
· Be involved in financial crime defence and regulation work
· Attend PACE interviews
· Be involved in advocacy
· Client visits and service
This position is situated within an excellent regulatory department. You will be working day to day with some of the leading Manchester based partners in their respective fields.
To be considered for this Regulatory Solicitor role you will have:
· At least a seat in a regulatory team, up to 2 years PQE
· Good client service skills and an excellent way with people
· A real interest in the evolving world of regulatory law
· Accreditation for PACE interview attendance is ideal but not required
Salary and Benefits
This Regulatory Solicitor role will be rewarded with:
· £37,000 - £45,000 per annum
· A good culture - social, fun and supportive
· A really nice firm with excellent values and a top of the market benefits package
· The chance to work with leading regulatory partners on ground-breaking cases
If you would like to be considered for this regulatory solicitor position in this leading regional commercial firm, please send over an up to date CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018