- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
12th January 2020
Family Solicitor - Associate/Senior Associate - Manchester
This Family Solicitor role is for a solicitor experienced in both the financial and children side of family law. It is working within an excellent department under the management of one of the top family partners in the UK.
This family solicitor role at this leading full-service firm will involve:
· Work on a mixed caseload of finance, divorce and children work, with a focus on the children side
· A caseload of entirely private funded and high value work
· Having sole responsibility for both the financial and children work of families, ensuring continuity and a lasting relationship with the client
· Helping with business development
· Assisting partners and developing junior members of staff
This family solicitor role is working in on of the top ranked teams (Legal 500) in Manchester, and as such, will offer excellent work, outstanding colleagues and great progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Family Solicitor (Associate/Senior Associate) role you will have:
· At least 4 years PQE working as a family solicitor
· Experience working on both the wealth and children side
· Personable, and good client engagement skills
· Interest in business development, and progressing towards partnership
Salary and Benefits
This Family Solicitor Associate or Senior Associate role will be rewarded with:
· £45,000 - £65,000 per annum dependent on experience
· An excellent team, great colleagues to bounce ideas off, and reputable knowledgeable partners to work from
· An unrivalled wider benefits package
· Excellent high-value varied work
· Good progression opportunities, partnership is very attainable
If you would like to be considered for this family solicitor position in this leading firm in Manchester, please send over an up to date CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018