- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
2nd February 2020
Commercial Property Solicitor - Manchester - 5+ PQE
BCL Legal are now partnering with a strong regional firm on the recruitment of a mid-level commercial property solicitor keen to progress to the next level in an excellent property team with a great reputation. The firm is well known for offering strong internal progression and a friendly welcoming culture. Lawyers that work there tend to work there for a long time.
This Commercial Property Solicitor role is an excellent opportunity for any solicitors disillusioned by life at a large firm, keen to take their progression in to their own hands and build up a client base, or any solicitor at a smaller firm keen to make a step up in to a large property team. Responsibilities include:
· Running own caseload of general commercial property work
· Assisting juniors with their caseload and ongoing development
· Business development (although not targeted this is a big part of taking on a senior role in the team)
· Work closely with existing and long-standing clients from other departments to maximise opportunities
· You will inherit your own caseload to begin with, and the role is predominantly a billing role
This is an excellent opportunity for any qualified solicitor that wants to work in an excellent property team, developing in to a senior lawyer in due course. It is a great role for anyone struggling to achieve true progression, as partnership is a very real possibility in this team, should you perform well.
To be considered for this Commercial Property Associate or Senior Associate role you will have:
· At least five years PQE working on general commercial property work including leases, landlord & tenant work, acquisitions and disposals, and some development focussed work
· Experience of helping with the ongoing development of junior solicitors
· Demonstrable ability and interest in business development
· Passionate about progressing upwards
· Great technical skills
· Good client facing skills
Salary and Benefits
This Real Estate Finance Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· £55,000+ per annum dependent on experience
· A strong commercial property team with excellent colleagues and great mentors within the team
· A great culture with a real and demonstrable focus on internal progression
· Good city centre location
· Great existing caseload and property reputation
If you are a mid level commercial property solicitor, who doesn't see clearly defined progression in their current role, this is an excellent opportunity for you. There will be a healthy caseload, management responsibilities, and a chance at achieving partner in the near future. Apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018