- Job Search
- Construction Litigation Solicitor
£80,000 - 110,000
20th November 2020
Construction Litigation Solicitor - London
This Legal 500 ranked law firm based near Liverpool Street are seeking a Construction Litigation Solicitor. Working alongside a highly experienced team you will advise n a range of construction disputes which are often in the spotlight of the national media.
- Advising on construction contracts (e.g. extensions of time, loss and expense, defects, procurement, insurance issues);
- Drafting submissions for adjudication and arbitration proceedings;
- Managing proceedings in the Technology and Construction Court;
- Amending and advising on contracts (e.g. building contracts, development agreements, agreements for lease, and a range of supplementary documentation).
- Ideally 5-6 PQE with substantive construction litigation experience working within the property arena. Some non-contentious experience is a bonus.
- Strong academic track record;
- Proactive and works well individually and in a team;
- Experienced in running own files;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong salary with an excellent benefits package
- Market leading team with excellent colleagues
- Top tier caseload working on some of the largest cases in the UK construction industry
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018