- Job Search
- Non-Contentious Construction Senior Associate
£90,000 - 140,000
Non-Contentious Construction Senior Associate - Top 100 Firm - London (Zone 1)
We are now working with a leading top 100 firm on the placement of a non-contentious construction senior associate solicitor (6 + PQE). The role is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring senior solicitor looking to play a major role in the ongoing development of an excellent construction department. The firm is a full service commercial firm with an excellent wider Real Estate and Construction offering.
This role is an opportunity to become an important member of a strong construction department with excellent existing clients. Responsibilities include:
· Advising on construction contracts, projects and developments across the UK
· Also includes project management, procurement and transactional construction work
· Assisting with the business development effort
· Helping with the training and development of junior solicitors and paralegals
· Client facing role, regularly meeting and servicing the firms largest clients on complex matters
If you are a construction solicitor currently working in a well-regarded construction team keen to take on a role of real importance, with non-contentious work, team development and business development responsibilities, this is an excellent opportunity. You will be working within a forward thinking firm with excellent resources and a growing reputation.
This is a business critical role, with some fantastic work to come in to and a strong position in the future of the London office.
To be considered for this Construction Senior Associate position you will have:
· A strong working history at top quality firms (At least 6 years PQE)
· Broad experience of complex non-contentious construction work
· Great academics
· Strong technical expertise
· Good client facing skills and an appetite to business develop
· Good experience and interest in developing junior members of staff
· Strong appetite for business development, with existing contacts
Salary and Benefits
This Non-Contentious Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· £90,000+ per annum dependent on experience
· A really great working culture, with a very strong staff retention rate and good flexibility
· Fantastic, forward thinking firm
· Strong colleagues with a great reputation for construction work nationally
· Excellent work, involved in huge projects across the country
· Well defined and attainable progression route upwards to partnership
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious non-contentious construction solicitor to join a firm with an excellent reputation, and clear commitment to construction work. You will be joining as a Senior Associate, with clear and well defined route onwards to partnership in a top 100 firm.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018