- Job Search
- Residential Real Estate Solicitor
£45,000 - 200,000
9th September 2020
Residential Real Estate Solicitor
A leading top 100 firm are looking for a Residential Real Estate solicitor to join their growing London office. The role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to join an ambitious firm in an exciting growth period.
- Situated within a large multi-partner residential real estate department
- Focussed on a broad range of residential property work mainly with high value property
- Broad range of clients; investors (domestic and overseas), banks and building societies, high net-worth individuals and first time buyers
- Joining a large team with a very experienced department head and good administrative support
- At least 3 years experience working as a qualified solicitor/executive on London based high value property work
- Experience working in a Legal 500 ranked department is preferred
- Strong academic profile
- Interest in joining a rapidly expanding team in its formative stage
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Experienced department head with a reputation for top quality training
- Excellent opportunity to take a step forward in your onwards progression as a vital addition to a growing department
- UK top 100 firm with a great reputation for staff happiness and a strong culture
If this role sounds potentially of interest, send over a CV today!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018