- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
20th November 2020
Family Solicitor - West London Multi-Office Regional Firm
BCL Legal are now working with a strong multi-office regional firm on the placement of a family solicitor in West-London. The team is very large across the South-East, with many well respected partners. The team is Legal 500 ranked.
This Family Solicitor position (2-5 PQE) is working in a small but specialist sub team of the wider family department. You will have a broad caseload of private work with some excellent and interesting matters to preside over. The role will include:
· Varied finance and divorce work
· Children, childcare and child abduction work
· International family work
· Working in a Legal 500 ranked team alongside excellent partners
· Close client contact, often with high-net worth individuals
This is a fantastic opportunity for a family solicitor keen to join a smaller team without sacrificing on quality of work. You will be an integral part of the team working on really interesting private family work.
The successful candidate for this role will currently be working as a Family Solicitor presiding over private family work. You will also have:
· 2-5 years PQE working in a well known family team on private family work.
· Experience working in a varied family role, with experience across divorce and children work.
· Good communication skills, and confidence around client service
· Ability to manage own caseload of multiple matters simultaneously
Salary and Benefits
This Family Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A good salary (47,000 - 55,000) for a West London Firm
· A great working culture, both in the family team and across the office
· The chance to work on an excellent caseload of private family work
· Ongoing progression opportunities, and the chance to develop very quickly with a small specialist team
· Great work/life balance relative to other City Centre options
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018