- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
20th November 2020
Commercial Property Solicitor - London - UK Top 100 Law Firm
BCL Legal has been instructed on a property role working within the excellent property department of a top 100 firm. The firm is known for being a Real Estate firm, with an excellent, market-leading team. You will be responsible for managing a varied caseload for a range of clients.
This Commercial Property Solicitor position (2-8 years PQE) is suitable for Associates or Senior Associates looking to work within an excellent team with a great reputation for property. The role includes:
· Working on a varied caseload including, advising on freehold and leasehold transactions, landlord and tenant matters, negotiating on land acquisitions and advising on development agreements.
· You will also be involved in the ongoing management of property portfolios.
· This role is working at a full-service multi-office UK top 100 firm.
· You will be acting for a range of clients from varying sectors.
· Genuine progression opportunities in a rapidly growing team.
· Legal 500 ranked team that houses excellent partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial property lawyer wanting to join an excellent property practice with a great reputation.
The successful candidate for this role will currently be working as a Commercial Property lawyer in a well thought of team. The ideal candidate will have:
· 2-8 years PQE working in commercial property in the City.
· Experience working in a varied property role, focussed on commercial property transactions.
· Interest/experience of working with social housing clients.
· Ability to work on large projects as part of a team, as well as advise on property matters solo.
Salary and Benefits
This Commercial Property Solicitor (Associate or Senior Associate) will be rewarded with:
· A good salary, competitive with other firms
· A great working culture, both in the property team as well as in the office
· The chance to work in a large, national property team
· Ongoing progression opportunities, and the chance to develop very quickly with the team
· Great work/life balance relative to other national firms
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Associate or Senior Associate keen to take on a commercial property solicitor role in one of the premium teams in the City. Applications will be accepted from candidates from large or small firms, as long as the candidate has varied, good quality property experience.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018