- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
12th January 2021
Commercial Property Solicitor - Legal 500 ranked Team - London
A new role has become available in of the leading teams in the London property legal industry. The role is working on some of the best work in London and further afield in a highly ranked team. You will have an opportunity to work on a broad mix of commercial property work, directly with vastly experienced partners.
This Commercial Property Solicitor position (2 - 6 years PQE) has come about because the team is exceptionally busy and even during the pandemic, has only got busier. The firm is very much a go-to firm for property work, it is the centrepiece of their wider offering.
· Commercial Property Solicitor position for a solicitor with at least 2 years PQE in a leading property team
· Working on a diverse and high value caseload
· Portfolio work
· Acquisitions and Disposals
· Landlord and Tenant
· Getting involved in the business development effort
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced commercial property team to join an excellent firm with a really strong reputation. The team has been growing in size and stature for many years and now offers an excellent balance of top quality work but with realistic chargeable hours targets and work time. You can expect a better work/life balance than at some of their competitors.
The successful candidate for this residential position will be coming from a leading commercial property team with a strong and varied property experience. Further requirements:
· At least 2 years PQE working as a commercial property solicitor
· Experience working on landlord and tenant, acquisitions and disposals and development work
· Client service experience
· Strong academics and good communication skills
· Strong background working in a city firm
Salary and Benefits
This Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A great team, working closely with very experienced partners
· Strong package including a salary of at least £75000
· A strong wider team and paralegal support
· Top of the market legal technology
· Great accessible city centre location
· Good work life balance
If this sounds of interest the firm are taking applications now. They are looking to make a hire as soon as possible, apply with a CV today.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018