- Job Search
- Contentious Construction Solicitor
Contentious Construction Associate - International Firm - London
A leading international firm with an excellent construction team are looking for a new junior contentious construction solicitor. This opportunity is situated within a large team who historically have worked on some of the biggest cases both nationally and abroad.
This Contentious Construction Associate position is working in a multi-national construction team. You will have a chance to grow and develop under the stewardship of some excellent construction partners.
· Contentious Construction Associate
· Working on international disputes
· Assisting on a range of construction projects across multiple sectors
· Client base includes retail, hospitality and leisure, energy and engineering and infrastructure
· Working as part of a large team with excellent resources
The successful candidate for this Contentious Construction Associate position will have experience working on a range of construction disputes. Requirements:
· Experienced qualified solicitor (at least 1 years PQE)
· Wide ranging construction experience, either contentious or non-contentious
· Strong academics and good communication skills
· Experience working in a reputable construction team
· International disputes experience
Salary and Benefits
This Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A strong well resourced construction and litigation department
· Salary range of £70000 - £95,000
· A strong wider team and paralegal support
· Top of the market legal technology
· Zone 1 office
· Working on some of the top construction cases in the UK
If you are an experienced contentious construction solicitor working in London and are keen to move to one of the premier teams working on an excellent caseload, send in an application now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018