- Job Search
- Cyber Lawyer
£80,000 - 100,000
Cybersecurity Lawyer - London - Legal 500 Ranked Department
BCL Legal is now working with a very strong cybersecurity team on the recruitment of a Data Privacy & Cyber Solutions Lawyer in London. It is an opportunity to work with one of the leading departments in the City, working on top quality non-contentious advisory work with international PLCs.
This Associate/Senior Associate role in the London office of an international firm is an opportunity to work in one of the best known cybersecurity teams in the UK, working with international clients on a range of matters. The role specification includes:
· Working with clients advising on projects relating to the ever-changing data privacy and cyber security laws.
· Advising on compliance strategy
· Advising on preparation for and dealing with cyber breaches
· Helping to implement cybersecurity strategy, programs and plans
· Predominantly non-contentious role, but can be involved in parts of the contentious side if desired
· Working in one of the leading teams in London, with international clients
· 2 - 5 years PQE cybersecurity lawyer (non-contentious focus)
· Experience working with international clients
· Trained and worked in international firms
· Experience of a wide range of cybersecurity matters
· Excellent salary (£80,000 - £100,000) with very strong benefits
· Top quality work, advising international clients on a range of matters
· Excellent legal technology
· Large team, with excellent support from paralegals and junior lawyers
· Good progression opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a cybersecurity lawyer who is keen to work in one of the premier cyber teams in London. Your clients will include international PLCs across range of sectors. If this sounds of interest, please apply now!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018