- Job Search
- Employment Senior Associate
£85,000 - 100,000
Employment Senior Associate - London - International - UK Top 50 Law Frim
BCL Legal are now working on the placement of an Employment Senior Associate at a UK top 50 law firm in Central London. You will be joining a very strong, respondent team in the London office of a global law firm. The work on offer is working with mainly international clients on a range of advisory and contentious matters.
This Employment Senior Associate position is working in an employment team with an excellent reputation. The work is varied and top-quality, and will involve having close relationships with some fantastic national and international clients.
· The role includes working on a varied caseload of respondent work, with both non-contentious and contentious matters.
· The team works with a variety of clients, mainly at the international level
· The UK Top 50 firm is an international, full-service law firm
· There is no specific sector specialism; the work is wide-ranging and very interesting
· Onwards progression to partnership is very achievable in this role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a City based lawyer keen to join a Legal 500 ranked team, very well regarded for their respondent work.
The successful candidate for this role will currently be working as an employment solicitor in a reputable employment practice, preferably with international work. You must currently have a respondent caseload.
· 5 + years PQE working in employment law in the City
· Experience working with international clients on a range of respondent matters
· Applications will only be accepted from respondent experienced candidates
· Experience working in both contentious and non-contentious employment law
Salary and Benefits
This Employment Senior Associate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A strong salary, 80,000 - 100,000
· An excellent and interesting caseload
· An opportunity to work in a well-regarded Legal 500 ranked employment team
· Real progression opportunities
· Strong work/life balance for a global law firm
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced solicitor currently working for a London commercial practice with a strong employment team. You will receive a great opportunity to progress inside a well-established, well-regarded employment team.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018