- Job Search
- Pensions Solicitor
£75,000 - 100,000
Pensions Solicitor - 0 - 5 PQE - London - International
This Pensions Solicitor role is positioned within one of the leading pensions team nationally, based in their London office. You will have a chance to work with some of the best partners in pensions, on a varied and interesting caseload.
This Pensions Solicitor role is working across contentious and non-contentious pensions work with some of the largest pensions providers and commercial businesses in the UK.
· Pensions Solicitor role working in an excellent team in Zone 1 London
· International firm
· Working with traditional pensions providers as well as new form pension work
· Clients including some of the biggest household names
· Candidates between 0 & 5 years PQE will be considered, if NQ a seat in an established pensions team is vital
· Working in one of the largest pensions teams nationally
· Remote working lawyers prepared to commute in to London sporadically will be considered
Candidate Requirements for this Pensions Solicitor position:
· A qualified solicitor with experience working in an established and reputable pensions team
· Strong academics
· Big firm experience
Salary and Benefits
This Pensions Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A strong well resourced pensions department
· Market leading salary and benefits
· A really well-regarded international name on the CV
· Directly working with some of the top partners in pensions
· Great training and progression opportunities
If you are a qualified pensions solicitor looking to move to one of the top firms in the UK with an excellent salary, please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018