- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property NQ Solicitor - London - September Start
This national firm is looking for a new solicitor hire for their busy Commercial Property team in London. It is a varied role working as part of one of the largest teams in the firms London office, working across a range of sectors. The team is known for excellent work quality and a client base including SMEs, PLCs and FTSE 250 businesses. If you are a soon to qualify trainee with experience working in a large highly ranked property department, this opportunity may be of interest. They are accepting applications from all 2021 qualified NQ solicitors.
· Commercial Property NQ Solicitor position (Newly Qualified Only)
· Mixed caseload to include landlord & tenant matters, acquisitions and disposals and development work
· You will be working as part of one of the firms largest teams, with many London based partners
· High value transactional real estate work, within a variety of sectors, with a particular strength in Leisure, Tourism and Retail
· Working closely with a strong team of reputable partners
· Strong team in a UK top 100 law firm
· National and International client base
· Great working culture, have been awarded for being a top company to work for
· Good work/life balance and a strong reputation in the market
· Good potential for progression in an ambitious and growing department
· At least one seat working in a strong commercial property team
· Must have broad commercial property experience
· Good academics
· Strong and reputable training firm
Whilst some of the market seems to be in a difficult time at present, this firm continues to grow and the commercial property team is achieving one of their best ever years, despite market conditions. It is a very attractive working culture with a good reputation for staff happiness.
If this position sounds of interest, please apply with a CV today.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018