- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Solicitor - Peach Law
BCL have been instructed on a new position for an employment solicitor working in South Manchester. The firm is looking for a junior employment solicitor to join the team to work on a mix of contentious and non-contentious work. The firm is a specialist employment practice with some excellent work and a high-profile client base.
· Employment Solicitor (2-5 Years PQE)
· Caseload spread across respondent and claimant work
· Working closely with a partner who has worked in multiple reputable employment teams
· Working on some very interesting contentious cases
· Offering advisory services to business clients
· Plenty of face to face client contact
· Chance to play a part in business development and the continued growth of a small but profitable business
· This is a great opportunity for a strong employment solicitor to help with the ongoing growth of an employment specialist practice
· You will be offering employment legal services and HR support to a range of business clients
· Being a part of some excellent cases working with respondent and claimant clients
· Close contact with an excellent partner
· Great training and development opportunities
· Flexible structure meaning good performance is rewarded with progression
· Employment solicitor with at least 2 years experience working in employment law
· Respondent and claimant experience beneficial
· Good client facing experience necessary
If this role seems like a good fit for you, please apply now. They are an excellent, growing firm with a vacancy for a solicitor to play a key part in the ongoing expansion. There is excellent work on offer, and a broader caseload on offer than other, larger employment firms.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018