- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Contentious Trusts
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Contentious Trusts & Probate
A Top 100 UK Firm are looking to appoint a one to three year PQE commercial litigation or contentious trusts solicitor to join their Basingstoke offices.
· The commercial litigation team is highly regarded noted by their status in both the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners with a proven track record of winning and servicing work for an impressive client base.
· The role with involve will advising on all aspects of trust and estate litigation, including claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975, will validity disputes, disputes relating to the removal of trustees and personal representatives, estate and trust administration disputes.
· You will act for a diverse portfolio of clients including acting for beneficiaries, executors, trustees, including individuals, trusts and charities.
· Qualified Solicitor that is newly qualified to three years' PQE;
· Experience in a leading regional or national firm;
· Contentious Trusts or Commercial Litigation experience.
· An extremely competitive salary and benefits package;
· An excellent work environment with good quality work.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018