- Job Search
- Commercial Tech Lawyer
Commercial (Tech) Associate/Senior Associate 4+ PQE - Leeds
A top-tier firm in Leeds is looking for an experienced Commercial Associate/Senior Associate with specialist expertise in technology to join their highly regarded team. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest commercial and technology teams outside of London, promising complex and high quality work across a wide range of sectors.
This firm is a UK-Top100 commercial firm with a stellar reputation that far exceeds its Yorkshire roots. They have won awards for their career and development opportunities and are known for their excellent quality work in line with City firms/ There are significant opportunities for progression and to develop and thrive in a stimulating environment. The firm also promote a healthy work-life balance, with low chargeable hours targets, hybrid/flexible working and a friendly, open and collaborative culture.
The successful candidate will join a successfully growing department, advising on complex and innovative commercial issues, either as part of ongoing business relationships or as one-off transactions. Clients are from a range of sectors including technology, telecoms, logistics, manufacturing, sports, healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, food and drink, and retail clients.
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial and tech contracts
- Working alongside the Partners and wider team on major projects
- Supporting and overseeing the work of junior team members.
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 4 years PQE
- Demonstrable experience within the Commercial Tech space
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to build relationships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent legal analysis, drafting and client management skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and autonomously
You can expect a market-leading salary from c.£65k upwards, an extremely competitive bonus scheme and a wide range of other benefits.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like