- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
An internationally renowned practice seek to recruit a commercial property solicitor to join their award winning real estate team, based in Milton Keynes.
This role will ideally suit a commercial property solicitor with between two and five years PQE. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to take a step up into a role with greater levels of responsibility that will allow the successful individual to forge a path to partnership.
As a commercial property solicitor you will be undertaking work for both UK and international clients, the role will include:
* Commercial landlord & tenant.
* Acquisitions & disposals.
* Project finance.
Clients span a range of sectors including retail, finance, oil & gas, development, transportation and government.
* Qualified commercial property solicitor 2-5 years PQE
* Strong academic background.
* Experience dealing with either landlord and tenant, commercial real estate or development work is desired.
What's on offer?
* Highly competitive salary.
* Comprehensive benefits package.
* Pension scheme and bonus scheme.
If you're a commercial property solicitor and would like to apply for this opportunity please contact James Grayston at BCL Legal on 0121 2375617 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018