- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
A leading regional practice based in Watford is looking to recruit a commercial property solicitor to join its expanding team. This opportunity will suit a commercial property solicitor who has between two and fours PQE dealing with commercial property matters. Excellent opportunity to progress your career at a reputable regional practice.
* Landlord & tenant matters.
* Development projects.
* Estate management work.
* Acquisitions & disposals.
* Portfolio management.
* Investment work.
* Qualified commercial property solicitor, 2 - 4 PQE. More experienced candidates will also be considered.
* Strong organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
* As an experienced real estate solicitor you will also be expected to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and provide outstanding client service.
This team is lead by partners who are considered to be experts in their field. On offer is an excellent opportunity with bespoke training and development and the chance to work on both high value and interesting work for a diverse client base throughout the UK.
If you're a commercial property solicitor and would like to be considered for this position please contact James Grayston at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018