- Job Search
- Associate/Senior Associate Development Solicitor
Associate/Senior Associate Development Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen at this leading national practice for a development solicitor to join their team in Crawley.
As a development solicitor you will tackle a varied caseload of commercial property transactions including:
* Acquisitions and disposals
* Large scale development projects, including residential, commercial and mixed use schemes
* Portfolio management
* Regeneration/Mixed Use work
* Qualified Solicitor ideally with experience dealing with development matters
* 3 - 6 years plus PQE, ideally trained at a city or regional heavyweight solicitors practice
* Competitive benefits package
* Pension Scheme
* Critical illness cover, health cash plan, death in service, discounted legal services,
* 25 days holidays (this increases with length of service)
* Discounted online shopping
* Season ticket loans
* Childcare Voucher
If you're an Associate/Senior Associate Development Solicitor and would like to apply for this opportunity please contact James Grayston at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 2375617
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018