- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
BCL Legal is recruiting for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor sought at a leading regional firm in Essex. This Commercial Property team is NFU recognised for it's expert knowledge and outstanding client service so this is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to gain exposure to high quality work.
As part of the Commercial Property team, you will be managing a varied caseload across a wide range of commercial property matters including:
- Preparing leases, renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and all other landlord and tenant documentation
- Advising clients on acquisitions and disposals for both land and property as well as providing general planning advice
- Drafting contracts, lock-out agreements, overage agreements and conditional contracts
- Advising on financial matters including refinancing and loan documentation, sales and leasebacks of commercial property
- Providing advice on complex matters of a highly sensitive and important disposition
- Qualified Commercial Property Solicitor
- A minimum of 3 years' PQE in a commercial property role
- Client focused approach and able to manage client expectations
- Ambitious and passionate about this area of law
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent career development and scope for progression
If you're interested in this role as a commercial property solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to James Grayston at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018