- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
A leading regional practice in Milton Keynes is seeking to make a key appointment of a commercial property solicitor to join their Legal 500 ranked practice. This practice continues to grow and is looking for ambitious solicitor who wishes to advance their career.
This team covers a number of sectors including transport, retail, leisure and industrial. Your workload will include:
* Working for offshore investors with portfolios of prime retail units
* Landlord and tenant matters
* Acquisitions and disposals with average values of £2million
* Corporate support transactions valued up to £30million
* Development work
* Qualified commercial property solicitor
* NQ - 4 years PQE
* A competitive salary
* Discretionary bonus scheme which rewards outstanding performance and a firm wide bonus scheme
* 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Parking Permit
If you're interested in this role and would like to apply for this opportunity please contact James Grayston at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018