- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen at this legal 500 ranked practice for a private client solicitor to join a progressive and growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior private client solicitor to establish themselves in a well regarded practice dealing with high net worth clients.
As a private client solicitor you will tackle a varied and complex caseload of matters including:
* Wills, trusts and probate
* Power of Attorney
* Lifetime Trusts
* Qualified Private Client Solicitor
* NQ - 4 years PQE
* Experience dealing with the creation, termination and administration of Will and Lifetime trusts and to provide quality advice to HNW clients on effective use of trusts to mitigate tax liabilities
* Competitive Salary
* Supportive and team environment
* Flexible and agile working
If you're a private client solicitor and would like to apply for this role please contact James Grayston at BCL Legal on 0121 2375617 or email email@example.com.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018