- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
An exciting opportunity for a commercial property solicitor has arisen at this well established solicitors practice in Romford. This role will see the successful candidate tackle an existing caseload of commercial property matters. This role will be considered on a full time or part time basis.
* Advising on acquisitions and disposals
* Commercial leases
* Freehold and leasehold transactions
* Qualified Commercial Property Solicitor
* Ideally 5 years PQE, although those with relevant experience will be considered.
* Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
* Generous Bonus Scheme
* Flexible working
* Dedicated Business Manager
* Clear Career Progression
If you're a commercial property solicitor and would like to be considered for this opportunity please contact James Grayston at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018