- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a regional practice for an ambitious solicitor to join a progressive and growing firm. By joining this firm as a commercial property solicitor no day will the be the same as you tackle a broad range of real estate matters.
* This role will suit a commercial property lawyer with 4 years plus PQE in dealing with commercial property matters.
* Your work will include purchasing development sites; options and overage agreements; purchasing a hotel and the grant of high value leases; Landlord and Tenant Act renewals (both inside and outside the Act); multi-million pound disposals of multi-let buildings; complex agreements in the hospitality and leisure sector; auction sales; construction contracts; infrastructure agreements and preparation of sites for plot sale disposal.
* This is a growing firm and will will give you the platform to establish yourself at growing practice.
* Flexible and understand work-life balance
* Free parking for staff and visitors
* Interesting cases
* Generous pension contributions
* Private health care and additional benefit package
* An active interest in helping you raise your profile and developing your career progression within the firm
If you're a commercial property solicitor and would like to be considered for this opportunity please contact James Grayston at BCL Legal (email@example.com)
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018