- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor at a reputable regional firm based in Hoddesdon. As part of this highly skilled and experienced commercial property team, there is plenty of scope for career development and progression for the successful candidate.
You will be advising and acting on behalf of an impressive client base on a variety of commercial property matters including:
* Landlord and Tenant
* Acquisitions and disposals
* Commercial leases and licences
* Property finance and investment matters
The successful candidate will be managing a busy and varied caseload and will also play an active role in the firm's business development activities.
The ideal candidate:
* Qualified Commercial Property Solicitor
* Minimum of three years' PQE in commercial property matters
* Strong academics
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Highly organised with excellent time-management skills
* Strong communication skills
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Excellent opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge within an experienced and friendly team.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to James Grayston at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018