- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
BCL Legal are pleased to be working with a leading regional practice in Milton Keynes who are seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Legal 500 ranked practice. The firm is continuing to grow and this role would suit an ambitious solicitor who wishes to advance their career within a supportive and collegiate team.
The Real Estate team covers a number of sectors including transport, retail, leisure and industrial and the successful candidate will be dealing with a broad range of matters including:
* Working for offshore investors with portfolios of prime retail units
* Landlord and tenant matters
* Acquisitions and disposals with average values of £2million
* Corporate support transactions valued up to £30million
* Development work
* Qualified commercial property solicitor with solid experience in commercial property transactions or completed a training seat in this area at a reputable firm
* NQ - 4 years PQE
* Good knowledge of landlord and tenant matters
* Dynamic and a strong team player
* Excellent communication and drafting skills
* Competitive salary
* Discretionary bonus scheme which rewards outstanding performance and a firm wide bonus scheme
* 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Parking Permit
If you're a commercial property solicitor and would like to apply for this opportunity please contact James Grayston at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018