- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at an established, Legal 500 ranked firm for a Private Client Solicitor to join their Biggleswade office. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years' PQE and will be joining a friendly and collegiate team.
The successful candidate will be managing a varied caseload across a comprehensive range of matters including Tax (inheritance, capital gains tax and income tax), Court of Protection, Wills & Estate, Probate, Trust matters and LPAs. Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking instructions, managing client expectations and ensuring that matters are dealt with promptly and in a cost-effective matter.
- Liaising with the Head of Department to ensure that the department runs smoothly
- Prioritising your workload and ensuring that accurate records of time spent on activities are kept and billed on time.
- Consistently meeting agreed performance targets and monitoring performance of colleagues you are directly responsible for.
- Maintaining and building client relationships and developing business including marketing and attending networking activities
- Ensuring that the firm's training policy and procedures are upheld and all relevant training records are kept updated.
- Qualified Private Client Solicitor
- Minimum of 5 years' PQE
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work well within a team, provide support and give constructive advice to junior colleagues
- Flexibility towards the role and working hours
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018