- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Legal 500 ranked firm seek an experienced Commercial Solicitor with circa. 5-10 years' PQE to join their growing Hertford commercial team.
This exciting opportunity focuses on commercial contracts with the successful candidate joining the team at a crucial point in developing the firm's business and client relations. As your work will involve closely liaising with a specific client you will be required to work one day from their offices dealing with a broad range of commercial contracts.
The key areas you will be advising on include:
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Confidentiality and Non-disclosure agreements
- Agency agreements
- Supply and Distribution agreements
- Hiring and Leasing contracts
- IT and IP agreements
- Data protection and privacy policies
- Collaboration agreements and joint ventures
- Outsourcing agreements
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Commercial Solicitor
- Minimum of 5 years' PQE with solid commercial experience
- Client focused approach with the ability to manage client expectations and deliver results within agreed time frames
- Good communicator with strong business development skills
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to James Grayston at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018