- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading national firm for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their highly skilled Real Estate team in Milton Keynes.
The Real Estate team specialise in national development advising an impressive client base across a range of sectors and incorporates a broad variety of commercial property matters including:
- Vacant possession
- Real estate tax
- Agricultural law
- Mixed use developments
As a Commercial Property Solicitor you will be managing a mixed caseload on behalf of major UK-wide national developers, advising them throughout the whole development process. You will also be acting for private and commercial clients, assisting them with the sale and purchase of agricultural land and negotiating conditional development agreements.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Commercial Property Solicitor
- Experience of title issues, landlord and tenant issues and specifically commercial development and agricultural experience.
- Experience of negotiating conditional development agreements from an occupier's perspective
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work for an award winning firm who values their people
- Excellent career development prospects with the opportunity to develop your skills and experience in a supportive environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to James Grayston at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018