- Job Search
- Commercial Property / Agricultural Property Solicitor
Commercial Property / Agricultural Property Solicitor
A Chambers ranked and long established law firm is seeking a junior Commercial Property Solicitor / Agricultural Property Solicitor to join their growing team in Hertford. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious solicitor to develop their career with plenty of training available along with scope for progression.
As Commercial Property / Agricultural Property Solicitor, you will be managing a mixed caseload including:
* Landlord and tenant matters
* Commercial property transactions
* Rural estate property transactions.
You will also play an active role in the firm's business development activities by building and developing the client base, presenting seminars and writing articles and blogs.
* Qualified Commercial Property / Agricultural Property Solicitor
* One to Three years' PQE
* Experience in agricultural property law, or having dealt with first registrations and sales of unregistered land
* Commercial property candidates with a demonstrative interest in agricultural law will also be considered
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package including flexible and agile working.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to James Grayston at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018