- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a Legal 500 firm for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to be based at their Hoddesdon office.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly respected team who specialise in a broad range of commercial property matters including:
* Commercial purchases and sales
* Commercial leases, renewals and licenses
* Assignments, sub-letting and surrendering leases
* Qualified Commercial Property Solicitor
* Between two and five years PQE in a commercial property role.
On offer is the exposure to high quality work in a supportive and friendly environment, excellent scope for progression and a competitive salary.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to James Grayston at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018