- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
A private client solicitor with five years PQE is sought to join a leading and top tier private client team based in Harpenden. Competitive salary, career progression and flexible working is available.
Role and Responsibilities:
* This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced private client solicitor to join a progressive team and deal with a high net worth private client caseload.
* Your caseload will include trust and estate administration, inheritance tax planning, court of protection, succession planning and LPAs.
* You will have five years plus PQE in private client matter and will have an active involvement in business development
In return you will:
* Be working with a regionally renowned firm who pride themselves for being one of the best firms in the region.
* Join a Legal 500 top tier department with the opportunity to work on some complex and interesting cases.
* Have the opportunity to development progress your career with partnership track on offer for the right candidate.
If you're a private client solicitor and would be interested in exploring this opportunity please get in touch with James Grayston at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 2375617).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018