- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
NQ Commercial Property Solicitor
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior commercial property solicitor to join a team that deals with high quality transactional work.
Role and Responsibilities:
* This position will suit a junior commercial property solicitor between NQ-4 years PQE
* This specialist property team deals with high quality transactions working for commercial clients, investors and developers.
* Your caseload will include acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters, developments as well as providing property advice and support to the wider corporate function
* Competitive salary
* Bonus scheme
* 20-25 days holiday per annum increasing with service (depending on entry level)
* Private medical insurance (depending on entry level)
* Pension scheme
If you're a commercial property solicitor and would like to be consider for this position please contact James Grayston at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018